22/05/2012

Is it easier to learn to love someone you do not yet like but who is physically near, or to retract your love for someone you already like who is physically far?






Is it easier to learn to love someone you do not yet like but who is physically near, or to retract your love for someone you already like who is physically far?

É mais fácil aprender a amar alguém que você ainda não gosta, mas que está perto, ou dar seu amor para alguém que você já gosta que está longe?





My junk mail has increased ten-fold lately so I figure it's time to update my security system.Oh, spam, why do you torment me so?




Hi, everybody. How are you? to prepare for when the trumpets began to sound. It really is easy to deceive Christians with a loud sound system, some dramatic lighting. I'm kind of busy. because I'm preparing for war. But what we have here is a war between people and many are looking for me to lead them. Lucky for them ... I have a plan: attitude, behavior and actions. Jesus comes! 
caetan





fotos

tom caet